With over 100 million end-users in over 70 countries, Microblink harnesses artificial intelligence to power state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology, allowing companies to provide seamless and secure customer experiences.
From the Balkans to Brooklyn, Microblink has transitioned from start-up through scale-up, maturing into a global, smart-growth company in just seven years, developing a wide range of AI-powered solutions. But Microblink is more than just technology, we’re the People beyond it. Beyond every idea, beyond every line of code, beyond every satisfied client are people who care and go beyond what is expected.
To support our continued success, we’re seeking a creative and curious Digital Marketing Specialist to experiment with and execute on growth marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and demand generation to drive adoption of our AI powered products.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Conceptualize, experiment with and execute on paid and organic digital campaigns, working in partnership with external agencies where necessary
- Partner with our sales, product and marketing team to identify customer segments and execute relevant campaigns
- Propose and implement new processes, and generate data-driven hypotheses to improve marketing performance
- Leverage Hubspot, RollWorks, Outreach and Salesforce to implement marketing automation programs
- Develop robust tools to track and report on marketing metrics and ROI
You might be right for us if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience working on Digital Marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company and familiarity with the tools typical of a successful marketing ops tech stack, including Hubspot, Outreach, Rollworks, Salesforce, SendGrid and more
- Are intrapreneurial and find joy in the origination of innovative strategies to drive performance and profitability as part of a collaborative team in an evolving organization
- Are a self-directed and achievement-oriented growth marketer who excels at experimentation and execution
- Are analytical and organized, with the ability to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities to distill data into actionable insights
- Are an active listener with excellent emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations and personality types across a variety of mediums.
- Have a growth mindset and high standards
- Want work to be every bit as fun as it is productive
- Are interested in and available for a hybrid role requiring some on-site work, based in our Brooklyn office.
We might be right for you, if you’re looking for:
- An opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-paced, smart-growth, global tech company that is always iterating with the aim of improving
- A high-performance, people-first culture that recognizes and rewards success
- An opportunity to learn and use new skills via knowledge sharing, internal trainings and a dedicated budget to support professional development
- An opportunity to work as part of a motivated, open-minded team of professionals that welcomes innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization
- An excellent Total Rewards package, including an annual salary of $90-120k plus bonus, unlimited PTO you can actually use, and equity in a company that is already profitable
Meet just a few members of the team you’ll be a part of in our Brooklyn office:
Darren Bassman - Chief Executive Officer
Kevin Riley - Director of Product: Commerce
Catherine Spence - VP of Global Marketing
Hartley Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Learn more about Life at Microblink from our team in Croatia.