With over 100 million end-users in more than 70 countries, Microblink develops scalable solutions that harness artificial intelligence to power state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology.
In just eight years, Microblink has transformed from start-up through scale-up, maturing into a global, smart-growth company creating seamless and secure customer experiences that eliminate manual data entry in mobile and web apps.
To support our continued success, we’re seeking Sales Directors to drive revenue growth in key regions across the USA, leveraging expertise in B2B solutions selling as we build a world class sales organization.
This role is inherently cross-functional and cross-cultural, working collaboratively with teams in Engineering, Design, Product, Marketing and Support in both the US and Croatia to launch products that bring the benefits of AI to every person on earth.
As Sales Director, you will:
- Build a blueprint for business development by planning and executing full lifecycle sales strategies, developing use-case POVs and business cases to determine market viability in new industries and regions
- Partner with a team of Sales Development Representatives, inspiring them to outperform themselves and each other when prospecting new business and converting qualified leads to SAOs by securing introductory meetings with influencers and key decision makers
- Develop a deep understanding of the challenges our target customers face and deliver sales presentations demonstrating the unique value of our AI-powered solutions, skillfully anticipating and eliminating objections to secure commitment and close deals
You might be right for us if you:
- Are a fact finder and sales seer, offering 5-10 years of proven experience in Enterprise Sales - doing deals, driving growth and outperforming goals at every turn
- Are a team player with exceptional emotional intelligence and powers of persuasion, skilled in communicating with diverse populations and personality types across a variety of mediums
- Have high standards, a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Want work to be every bit as fun as it is productive
- Are interested in a role that can be 100% remote, 100% on-site in our beautiful Brooklyn office, or a combination of the two.
We might be right for you, if you’re looking for:
- A remote sales leadership role that offers the opportunity to make a big impact in an fast-paced, smart-growth, global tech company that is always iterating with the aim of improving
- A high-performance, people-first culture with outstanding leadership that recognizes and rewards success and supports professional development via knowledge sharing, internal trainings and a dedicated budget to support professional development
- An opportunity to work as part of a motivated, open-minded team of professionals that welcomes innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization
- An excellent Total Rewards package, including 50:50 On-Target Earnings of $300k+, outstanding health benefits, unlimited PTO you can actually use and equity in a company that is already profitable
Meet just a few members of our Leadership Team:
Darren Bassman - Chief Executive Officer
Hartley Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Tom Thomason - EVP of Global Sales
Catherine Spence - VP of Global Marketing
Learn more about Life at Microblink from our team in Croatia.