Here’s why this role matters to us
If you're already tackling the challenge of maximizing developer experience in SDK integration, this role will help you further grow your expertise!
You will develop SDKs that work inside web browsers and are used to extract and verify data from various documents and barcodes. That way, you will help the company create efficient and user-friendly products that run inside web browsers.
A little bit about us
Microblink is an AI company with expertise in machine learning. We create unique products and tools in digital identity and commerce with the desire to bring the benefits of AI to every person on earth. Our teams in Zagreb & New York touch hundreds of millions of people every year - over 700M identity documents processed and 3B in individual consumer purchases, in more than 60 countries around the world.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Develop and improve SDKs for data extraction and verification inside web browsers
- Develop and improve demo application that shows how the SDK is used and what is possible with it
- Participate in decision-making related to end-user experience and developer experience
- Contribute to establishing good engineering practices in software development
- Participate in providing support to developers integrating our SDKs
You'll be successful in this role if you have
- Essential software development skills: Git, OOP, working in terminal and team collaboration skills
- Desire to follow the latest browser technologies and features
- Good command of English language skills (both written and spoken)
A plus is if you also have
- Experience with browser APIs:
- WebAssembly integration
- Web Workers
- Web Components
Here’s what you’ll gain if you join us
- Microblink owes its success to its people. That is why we offer equity participation to all of our full-time employees so that we can grow together
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills through:
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Attending the world’s top conferences
- Online and live courses
- Internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Your personal competency development plan together with support from the committed team around you
- We take special care of our parent-team members. Financial support during your parental leave, 100% paid sick leave to care for your kids, days off for important events like your kid’s 1st bday and their 1st days at school/kindergarten, opportunity to work part-time for a full salary in the 1st month after coming from parental leave - those are just some of the benefits we offer to Microblink parents
- You’ll have a flexible work arrangement that allows you to work from anywhere and to adjust your work schedule in a way that works for you
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for tech equipment of your choice
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for millions of end-users on all continents with constant growth!
- You’ll have an opportunity to take a lead as a front-face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels
- Opportunity to travel to and work from our New York office
- At Microblink, we nurture a culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes. Find out what it feels like to work at Microblink
How can you join us?
If this role intrigues you, do not hesitate to hit the apply button and send us your resume. We are excited to meet talented people even if you don’t feel that you meet 100% of the requirements.
So don’t let that discourage you - get in touch with us and we promise to get back to you.
Microblink LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization from hiring to the end of your business relationship with us. Accordingly, this job advertisement is equally applicable to all people and Microblink will make a hiring decision based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, as well as our internal policies and culture.