With over 100 million end-users in over 70 countries, Microblink harnesses artificial intelligence to power state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology, allowing companies to provide seamless and secure customer experiences.
From the Balkans to Brooklyn, Microblink has transitioned from start-up through scale-up, maturing into a global, smart-growth company in just seven years, developing a wide range of AI-powered solutions. But Microblink is more than just technology, we’re the People beyond it. Beyond every idea, beyond every line of code, beyond every satisfied client are people who care and go beyond what is expected.
To support our continued success, we’re seeking a talented Marketing Operations Manager to build out our tech stack and scale our go-to-market strategy to match Microblink’s growth trajectory.
You might be right for us if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience leading Marketing Operations for a B2B technology company and familiarity with the tools typical of a successful marketing ops tech stack, including Hubspot, Outreach, Rollworks, Salesforce, SendGrid and more
- Are entrepreneurial and find joy in the origination of innovative strategies to drive performance and profitability as part of a collaborative team in an evolving organization
- Are a self-directed and achievement-oriented project manager who excels at executing sophisticated marketing campaigns
- Are analytical and organized, with the ability to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities to distill data into actionable insights
- Are an active listener with excellent emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations and personality types across a variety of mediums.
- Have a growth mindset and high standards
- Want work to be every bit as fun as it is productive
- Are interested in a role that can be 100% remote, 100% on-site in our Brooklyn office, or a combination of the two.
We might be right for you, if you’re looking for:
- An opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-paced, smart-growth, global tech company that is always iterating with the aim of improving
- A high-performance, people-first culture that recognizes and rewards success
- An opportunity to learn and use new skills via knowledge sharing, internal trainings and a dedicated budget to support professional development
- An opportunity to work as part of a motivated, open-minded team of professionals that welcomes innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization
- An excellent Total Rewards package, including an annual salary of $90-120k plus bonus, unlimited PTO you can actually use, and equity in a company that is already profitable
Meet just a few members of the team you’ll be a part of in our Brooklyn office:
Darren Bassman - Chief Executive Officer
Kevin Riley - Director of Product: Commerce
Catherine Spence - VP of Global Marketing
Hartley Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Learn more about Life at Microblink from our team in Croatia.