With over 100 million end-users in more than 70 countries, Microblink develops scalable solutions that harness artificial intelligence to power state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology.
In just eight years, Microblink has transformed from start-up through scale-up, maturing into a global, smart-growth company creating seamless and secure customer experiences that eliminate manual data entry in mobile and web apps.
To support our continued success, we’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy for our Identity product suite, generating demand, supporting sales enablement and driving adoption & utilization by end users.
This Brooklyn-based role is inherently cross-functional and cross-cultural, working collaboratively with teams in Design, Product, Sales and Support in both the US and Croatia to launch products that bring the benefits of AI to every person on earth.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Craft and implement go-to-market strategies for products in our Identity suite
- Immerse yourself in customer discovery, defining use cases, monitoring the competitive landscape, tracking emerging trends and identifying opportunities for innovative features and functionality
- Partner with product and sales teams, leveraging our understanding of the customer journey to define product market fit, determine positioning and develop messaging
- Collaborate with demand generation to identify and ideate advertising and marketing content for targeted segments, as well as track performance to drive improvement
- Develop a strategic marketing calendar that highlights messaging themes across target channels and segments
- Generate excitement about what our products offer, transforming complex technologies into simple stories and value propositions that are easy to understand and relevant to our target audiences
You might be right for us if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience developing and deploying product marketing initiatives, ideally for a B2B SaaS company
- Are a self-directed and achievement-oriented project manager who excels at envisioning and executing sophisticated marketing campaigns and collateral, designing persuasive sales tools and delivering compelling demos and presentations
- Are data-driven and intensely analytical with the ability to observe and synthesize complex and often conflicting input related to customer behavior and marketing metrics.
- Are a highly effective communicator and connector, capable of establishing rapport and shepherding relationships with a variety of stakeholders, seamlessly identifying and adapting to the preferred style of customers and colleagues at every level
- Have a bias to action and thrive in a culture of innovation, where ideation, experimentation and iteration are encouraged
- Have high standards, a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement in pursuit of excellence
- Are familiar with the tools typical of a successful marketing ops tech stack, including Hubspot, Outreach, Rollworks, Salesforce, SendGrid and more
We might be right for you if you’re looking for:
- An opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-paced, smart-growth, global tech company that is always iterating with the aim of improving.
- A high-performance, people-first culture with outstanding leadership that recognizes and rewards success and supports professional development via knowledge sharing, internal training and a dedicated budget for professional development.
- A team of motivated, open-minded professionals who welcome innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization.
- A world-class Total Rewards package, including total cash comp in the range of $130-180k, outstanding health benefits, unlimited PTO you can actually use and equity in a company that is already profitable.
Meet just a few members of the team you’ll be a part of in our Brooklyn office:
Darren Bassman - Chief Executive Officer
Hartley Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Catherine Spence - VP of Global Marketing
Nina Šuljak - Head of Marketing, Identity
Learn more about Life at Microblink from our team in Croatia.
Disclaimer: The compensation range referenced above is a good faith estimate based on an evaluation of the market in New York City, where Microblink's US office is located. The Total Rewards package offered to the candidate selected will account for knowledge, skill and experience, as well as local labor market conditions.
Microblink LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization from hiring to the end of your business relationship with us. Accordingly, this job advertisement is equally applicable to all people and Microblink will make a hiring decision based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, as well as our internal policies and culture.