Here’s why this role matters to us
As Python Developer in Microblink, you will develop company-wide machine learning coding standards. In that way, you will help the company optimize the process inside a growing and changing computational environment.
Being an AI company made us realize the value of team specialization. While ML Engineers are focused on machine learning challenges, colleagues from the MLP team have built the platform dedicated to enriching the ML codebase.
This is where you come into play. As we rapidly expand, we expect thousands of different ML experiments to run daily on our infrastructure. So, to support these requirements, we need your guidance.
A little bit about us
Microblink is an AI company with expertise in computer vision and natural language processing. We create unique products and tools that bring the benefits of AI to every person on earth. With products in digital identity and commerce, Microblink touches hundreds of millions of people every year - over 700M identity documents processed and 3B in individual consumer purchases.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Work with our ML team to develop the codebase and standards used in our ML pipeline
- Design and develop framework allowing ease of exporting, running, and testing ML models for multiple platforms
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Keep our software up-to-date with the latest features of high-end computational hardware
You'll be successful in this role if you have
- At least three years of professional experience in software development
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Python and essential development tools/technologies such as Git and Docker
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Understanding of machine learning libraries/frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet
- Good command of English language skills (both written and spoken)
A plus is if you also have
- Some experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in C/C++, Java or Go development
- Experience in training deep neural networks on high-end hardware in production
Here’s what you’ll gain if you join us
- Microblink owes its success to its people, that is why we offer equity participation to all of our full-time employees so that we can grow together
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills through:
- Supportive but challenging team environment
- Attending the world’s top conferences
- Dedicated time for growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Online and live courses
- Our internal library keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Your personal competency development plan together with support from the committed team around you
- You’ll have a flexible work arrangement that allows you to work from anywhere and to adjust your work schedule in a way that works for you
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for tech equipment of your choice
- We take special care of our parent-team members
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for millions of end-users on all continents with constant growth!
- You’ll have an opportunity to take a lead as a front-face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels
- Potential travels to our office in New York
- We take special care of our parent-team members. Financial support during your parental leave, 100% paid sick leave to care for your kids, days off for important events like your kid’s 1st bday and their 1st days at school/kindergarten, opportunity to work part-time for a full salary in the 1st month after coming from parental leave - those are just some of the benefits we offer to Microblink parents
At Microblink, we nurture a culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes. Find out what it feels like to work at Microblink
How can you join us?
If this role intrigues you, do not hesitate to hit the apply button and send us your resume. We are excited to meet talented people even if you don’t feel that you meet 100% of the requirements.
So don’t let that discourage you - get in touch with us and we promise to get back to you.