With over 100 million end-users in over 70 countries, Microblink harnesses artificial intelligence to power state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology, allowing companies to provide seamless and secure customer experiences.
From the Balkans to Brooklyn, Microblink has transitioned from start-up through scale-up, maturing into a global, smart-growth company in just seven years, developing a wide range of AI-powered solutions. But Microblink is more than just technology, we’re the People beyond it. Beyond every idea, beyond every line of code, beyond every satisfied client are people who care and go beyond what is expected.
To support our continued success, we’re seeking an innovative and organized Sales Operations Manager to bring form, function and finesse to our B2B technology sales organization by developing simple, scalable processes that propel productivity and profitability.
As Sales Operations Manager, you will:
- Empower our sales team to succeed by optimizing our sales enablement tech stack, including Hubspot, Outreach, Rollworks, Salesforce and SendGrid
- Develop dashboards and reports to distill data into actionable insights and support transparency around goal setting, strategy and success at the individual and team level
- Stoke the flames of friendly competition through sales forecasting, inspiring team members to outperform themselves and each other
- Create, communicate and compensate ambitious sales goals in partnership with the EVP of Global Sales
You might be right for us if you:
- Are an analytical and organized sales seer, skilled in implementing innovative sales methodologies, maintaining a CRM, managing the sales funnel and tracking sales metrics.
- Are an active listener with excellent emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations and personality types across a variety of mediums
- Have high standards, a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Are a Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Want work to be every bit as fun as it is productive
- Are interested in and available for a hybrid role requiring some on-site work, based in our Brooklyn office
We might be right for you, if you’re looking for:
- An opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-paced, smart-growth, global tech company that is always iterating with the aim of improving
- A high-performance, people-first culture that recognizes and rewards success
- An opportunity to learn and use new skills via knowledge sharing, internal trainings and a dedicated budget to support professional development
- An opportunity to work as part of a motivated, open-minded team of professionals that welcomes innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization
- An excellent Total Rewards package comprised of generous base and variable cash compensation in the range of $110-140k, unlimited PTO you can actually use and equity in a company that is already profitable
Meet just a few members of the team you’ll be a part of in our Brooklyn office:
Darren Bassman - Chief Executive Officer
Hartley Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Tom Thomason - EVP of Global Sales
Catherine Spence - VP of Global Marketing
Learn more about Life at Microblink from our team in Croatia.