Have you been working on various applications supporting and automating all kinds of business processes?How about working on the AI platform and automating parts of the Machine learning development process? Imagine how it is to have ML engineers for users? Or how it feels to work on something that pushes the limits of the Computer vision development process!?
And doing all that using modern principles, on a microservice architecture, dockerized and serverless environments!
And being supported by a positive, enthusiastic, and friendly self-managed team with people in various roles like DevOps engineers, UX designers, Frontend developers, UI developers, QA automation engineers, Product owners…
Also, being part of the open and well-nurtured organization culture, supported by experienced managers and HR in your career development plan, contributing to ever-growing tech stack in free-to-fail mindset, participating in company growth through bonus system and financial interests, managing your own education budget…
Sounds unbelievable? It’s Microblink! Come and see!
If you join our team, you will:
- Work on our applications built on modern principles, using a microservice architecture, on dockerized and serverless environments
- Be encouraged to take the initiative, participate in the entire product life cycle, make an impact and take ownership while you grow
- Collaborate with people in a variety of roles, like DevOps engineers, QA engineers, UX designers, UI developers, Product owners, etc.
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have strong knowledge and experience working with at least one big front-end framework (like AngularJS, Vue.js or React) and are passionate about working with ReactJS Hooks in the future
- Have some knowledge and experience (preferably 3+ years) working with
- .NET core framework and C# language
- MS SQL SERVER
- RESTful API design
- An additional plus (but not required) is if you also have some experience with
- NoSQL (like MongoDB)
- Cloud platforms (like AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure)
- Docker containers
- Have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skills...
- Are responsible and proactive
We are offering:
- An opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the fast and smart-growing tech company through:
- Direct mentorship - we make sure everyone constantly grows, and we will provide you with guidance and support from more experienced team leaders
- Knowledge sharing and internal educations, both expert and wider knowledge
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Attending the world’s top conferences
- Online and live courses
- Our internal library keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- An opportunity to build your own competency development plan together with your peers
- An opportunity to work in a motivated, open-minded team that cherishes new ideas and initiatives
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
- We are sports enthusiasts, so if you are one too, you can run with us, hike to the mountains or you can use your Multisport card to play any other sport :)
- We take special care of our parent-team members by preparing personalized gifts and organizing cool events for their kids, we cover paid leave for parents and 100% paid sick leave for their kids
- Although our team members like to spend time at work, we value their free time and guide them to spend their quality time off work as well
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for the equipment
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for more than 200 million end-users with constant growth!
- An opportunity to take a lead as a front-face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels