Here’s why this role matters to us
Let’s face it - developing and delivering quality software is not the only thing ensuring overall success! Agility and speed of delivering new features to clients can be decisive factors in winning the market! Building software development lifecycle and culture to implement continuous deployment is often a challenging but extremely powerful paradigm. And this is what we aim for.
If you resonate with the way we operate, join us. We will ensure that delivering and deploying new features in our software releases are possible in days instead of weeks or months.
A little bit about us
Microblink is an AI company with expertise in machine learning. We create unique products and tools in digital identity and commerce with the desire to bring the benefits of AI to every person on earth. Our teams in Zagreb & New York touch hundreds of millions of people every year - over 700M identity documents processed and 3B in individual consumer purchases in more than 60 countries around the world.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Design, implement and organize the software development lifecycle to fully support continuous deployment
- Design, develop, organize, and maintain the software stack enabling continuous deployment
- Make sure that the SaaS stack enabling our development process is HA across multiple regions and environments
- Work closely with operations teams to help define SLA for services enabling other development teams
- Work closely with multiple development teams to design and implement testing standards and framework enabling automated deployments
- Document and set development standards to easily enable any backend development team to leverage continuous deployment
- Set standards and automate integrations of OpenTelemetry services with one or more "OpenTelemetry backends"
You'll be successful in this role if you have
- Designed and implemented continuous deployment for distributed HA software services
- Proven experience in developing and deploying distributed software products
- Extensive experience in software development and with data structures/algorithms
- Strong experience with design, architecture, and testing/launching software products
- At least a bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
A plus is if you also have
- Proven experience in a technical leadership role, leading project teams and setting technical direction
- Some experience in working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional and/or cross-business projects
Here’s what you’ll gain if you join us
- Microblink owes its success to its people. That is why we offer equity participation to all of our full-time employees so that we can grow together
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills through
- Attending the world’s top conferences
- Dedicated time for growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Online and live courses
- Our internal library keeps growing based on our needs and interests
- Your personal competency development plan, together with support from the committed team around you
- You’ll have a flexible work arrangement that allows you to work from anywhere and to adjust your work schedule in a way that works for you
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for the tech equipment of your choice
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for millions of end-users on all continents with constant growth!
- You’ll have an opportunity to take the lead as a front face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels
- Opportunity to travel to and work from our New York office
- We take special care of our parent-team members. Financial support during your parental leave, 100% paid sick leave to care for your kids, days off for important events like your kid’s 1st bday and their 1st days at school/kindergarten, opportunity to work part-time for a full salary in the 1st month after coming from parental leave - those are just some of the benefits we offer to Microblink parents
At Microblink, we nurture a culture that recognizes and rewards success and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes. Find out what it feels like to work at Microblink
How can you join us?
If this role intrigues you, do not hesitate to hit the apply button and send us your resume. We are excited to meet talented people even if you don’t feel that you match 100% of the requirements.
So don’t let that discourage you - get in touch with us and we promise to get back to you.
Microblink LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, from hiring to the end of your business relationship with us. Accordingly, this job advertisement is equally applicable to all people and Microblink will make a hiring decision based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, as well as our internal policies and culture.